Known mainly for its beneficial effects on burns and other external afflictions, aloe vera has a tonic effect on the digestive system as well.* Aloe enhances protein digestion and assimilation and decreases elimination time while helping to regulate bacterial growth.* It has been recommended for indigestion, constipation, bowel toxicity and other internal problems.* Proponents have claimed that it helps heal internal tissues, and it has been used in folk medicine to treat ailments of the stomach, colon, and kidneys.*
The juice of aloe Vera is made from the aloe Vera gel.
There are no studies which can prove the usefulness of the aloe Vera juice but most of the people have noticed the benefits of aloe Vera juice therefore, this herb is very popular among the people in the world.
Aloe Vera juice includes copper, manganese, silicone, minerals, calcium, potassium, vitamins B3, B1, B6, B2 and Vitamin C, iron, sulfur and chlorine.
Watkins Aloe Vera juice provides number of benefits to the large numbers of people. Taking aloe Vera juice for about 2 times in a day, the person becomes healthier. The various benefits of aloe Vera juice are:-
* It is helpful for detoxifying the body and cleansing the colon. Aloe Vera juice contains various detoxification qualities which assist in the detoxifying the blood flow.
* It is useful for those people who are suffering from intestinal and stomach problems.
* It also helps in proper digestion and curing of ulcers.
* The aloe Vera juice is also useful in raising the circulation of blood.
* It also assists in the growth of blood cells and enlarges the vessels.
* It provides various other advantages and the extract of aloe Vera juice is derived from the aloe Vera gel.
* It also acts as an antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent and eliminates disorders.
* Taking aloe Vera juice regularly helps the person in gaining energy.
* Aloe Vera juice also provides external and internal advantages to the people.
* The juice of aloe Vera has the ability to improve digestion, circulation, detoxification and cure from inside the body.
* It is treated as a part of the daily regimen as it is safe to drink daily.
* It also maintains and promotes the right balance of stomach acids.
* It is also beneficial for treating some of the disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, candida and acid indigestion.
* Aloe Vera juice is also taken by the people as fruit juices, drinks, dietetic, nutrition and more.
* It also has an astringent action and is beneficial for tightening the skin.
* It also assists in constipation, diarrhea and other intestinal conditions.
* Aloe Vera juice is also very effective for eliminating joint and severe muscle ache which can develop with arthritis.
The full benefits of its synergistic blend of around 200 biologicallyactive compounds are not yet known. Watkins has captured the beneficial properties of this popular “medicine plant” in a liquid form. Watkins Aloe Vera Juice is 99.7% pure, coldprocessed and stabilized; enjoy it alone or with fruit juice. The recommended use is two to six ounces (60–180 mL) of juice per day.
• Naturally field grown: Hydroponically-grown aloe, although cheaper, has not been proven
equal to field-grown aloe in providing benefits.
• Hand filleted: Insures that only pure gel is used, not the bitter protective layer called aloin.
• Cold processed: Retains the beneficial properties of aloe by preserving natural enzyme activity.
• Stabilized with food-grade preservatives: Aloe does not need to be heated (pasteurized), a
process which destroys its enzymes.
SUGGESTED USE INSTRUCTIONS:
Two to six ounces (60-180 mL) per day, plain, over ice, or mixed with your favorite fruit or vegetable juice or other beverages.
Aloe vera juice (water, aloe vera concentrate), citric acid, pure food preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Individual results may vary.
“I’ve had joint pain for many years. Some days
I could hardly use my hand, it was so painful.
About 3 days after trying Watkins Aloe Vera
Juice, I noticed a difference in my pain, but
never thought much about it until I really realized
it was getting better. I went off the Aloe
Vera Juice for a week, and within days my fingers
were starting to swell again. Needless to say it is
my daily routine.”